Before presenting projects to investors, it is important for us to ensure that the projects have passed a number of quality filters which include:
- 1.Problem-solving: The project must address a real problem and provide a viable solution and scalability.
- 2.Industry-specific: We only work with projects providing solutions that can be applied in real-world situations, improving the current state of the global Blockchain industry and providing value to the field.
- 3.Industry-focus: We tend to exclude projects focused on gamification, NFTs art-oriented, and Metaverse as we do not see apparent real-world value at this stage and anticipate difficulties with regulations and scalability.
- 4.Due diligence: We ensure that the projects propose legally acceptable solutions across a wide array of jurisdictions (for scalability reasons). All projects must provide proof of successful audits and that the company infrastructure is duly created and managed.
- 5.Tokenomics: If applicable, we review the Tokenomics of the project to ensure the financial model is sustainable and funds are allocated to enhance the vision of the projects (and not to finance the lifestyle of its creators). In collaboration with partnering firms, we can provide advice to projects in case their Tokenomics do not match the platform standard.